Coach-led Personal and Group Fitness Sessions
At Adam Prowse Maitland GYM, our qualified trainers support you throughout your fitness journey. We provide coach-led group fitness sessions, including programs like Boxing, Metabolic, Tabata, Cardio, Stretching, and Lower Body Weights and Abs. Currently, there are over 45 group sessions per week for a range of fitness levels; finding your tribe has never been easier.
Our trainers also provide private and small group personal sessions for all clients. The benefit of selecting personal training is that you can choose from our list of coaches who offer and specialise in different approaches and areas. These sessions are purpose-made for you and what you want to get out of your workout. We at Adam Prowse Maitland GYM aim to provide our clients with a well-rounded experience where they can focus on their personal goals while building relationships in our fitness community.
Facilities You Get in Our 24/7 Gym Maitland
Excellent facilities and a family-inclusive environment are just a few reasons our clients prefer Adam Prowse as their go-to gym in Maitland. When training with us, our clients get the following:
- Modern strength equipment, cardio equipment, and free weights
- Functional zone for tyre flips, circuit workouts, and more
- Outdoor training
- An inclusive family environment with a childcare area
- Baby change facilities
- Private change rooms and bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible car park, seating and toilet
If you are looking for a team to help you lose weight, gain muscle, or maintain fitness, Adam Prowse Maitland Gym is the perfect place.
Why Adam Prowse GYM in Maitland?
Doing your research is essential when selecting the right gym for you. While many options are available, finding one that suits your needs and offers all the facilities required to achieve your fitness goals 24/7 is necessary. The Adam Prowse Maitland Gym was founded to build a community that promotes progress, health and fitness. Our community is growing daily, and our clients see exceptional results. Here are a few reasons why you should consider us:
- We deliver results: Right from day one, we create a plan tailored to your training stage and personal goals and work with you to see results quickly. Our plan also includes nutritional guidance to support your progress outside the gym because we believe in holistically helping you in all areas of your health.
- Access to expert trainers: As a gym member, you will have access to certified coaches who can guide you throughout your fitness journey. Running our results-based training programs that we have been developing and improving for the last ten years requires our coaches to undergo extensive training. So, you can stay assured that the team delivering your coaching is highly qualified and only provide industry-leading programs.
- A superior level of service: It’s more than just a gym; it’s a community. The relationships we build with our clients are valuable to us, and we are here to support them in their fitness and personal growth journey. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is available to assist you seven days a week, and our facilities are open to you twenty-four hours a day.
- Our hybrid program: The highly effective hybrid program we offer is a well-rounded, multifaceted program that provides personal training, boot camps, and 24/7 gym access. By selecting us to train with, you can achieve your goals in various ways under one roof. The key benefit of this program is its flexibility, meaning you will be able to fit your chosen workout session into your day rather than having to reschedule your day to accommodate your workout.
Make a Change
Real People. Real Results
We understand that change can be hard and sometimes looking after yourself is the last thing you get to focus on. We are a team of coaches and fitness professionals that have helped 1000’s of people through their transformation journey. We know what it takes and exactly what you are going to need every step of the way towards your goals.
It all starts by you taking the first step and getting in touch with us.
Once you do that we will sit down with you and make a plan towards your success!
What is the Maitland Gym opening hours?
What things should I consider before choosing a gym in Maitland?
Does your Maitland Gym run 24/7?
Do you have changing rooms and toilets in your Maitland Gym?
Monday – Sunday : 24/7