Lake Macquarie GYM
Coach-led Personal and Group Fitness Sessions
At Adam Prowse Lake Macquarie GYM, we strive to offer our clients a well-rounded experience where they can focus on their fitness goals while also building relationships within the community. Finding your fitness tribe has never been easier.
We provide group fitness sessions for different stages, from beginner to advanced. Currently, there are over 45 group fitness training sessions per week. Available under the guidance of our coaches, these program sessions include Boxing, Metabolic, Tabata, Cardio, Stretching, Lower Body, Weights, and Abs.
We also offer private and small group personal training sessions to all our clients. Every trainer in our gym has their own set of specialisations and expertise, so you will always have ample options to choose from. During these sessions, we tailor the personal training in our Lake Macquarie gym to meet your needs and what you aim to achieve.
Facilities You Get in Our 24/7 Gym in Lake Macquarie
Adam Prowse Personal Training Lake Macquarie Gym provides excellent facilities and a friendly, family-oriented environment so that you can achieve your fitness goals. Many clients like Amanda Laurel have vouched for our high-quality training sessions and services,
I was very nervous about gyms and starting an exercise program, but I found the trainers and atmosphere at Adam Prowse to be very friendly and accommodating.
When training in our Gym Lake Macquarie, you will have access to the following:
- The latest equipment for strength training, cardio workouts, and weights
- A functional zone that allows you to perform circuit workouts, and more
- Training outdoors
- A family-friendly environment with free childcare area
- The availability of baby-changing facilities
- Bathrooms and changing rooms
- A wheelchair-accessible parking area, seating area, and restroom are available
Whether you are looking for a gym to lose weight, build muscle or maintain fitness, Adam Prowse Lake Macquarie will surely be the right first step into your journey.
Why Adam Prowse Personal Training Lake Macquarie GYM?
When selecting the right gym for you, it is essential to do your research. There are many options available; however, choosing the one that meets your needs and offers the resources you require to achieve your fitness goals is necessary. The Adam Prowse Lake Macquarie Gym was founded to promote physical fitness, healthy living, and personal growth. Our community is growing daily, and our clients are experiencing life-changing results.
Here are some of the reasons that we believe we can support you in your fitness journey :
- We are committed to delivering results – Adam Prowse is a team that guarantees results. Starting from the very first meeting, we work with you to create a program tailored to your current stage of training and your personal goals and help you see results as quickly as possible. Additionally, we provide nutritional guidance to support your progress outside the gym, as we want to support you in all areas of your health.
- You will have access to expert trainers – We have been developing and improving our programs for the last ten years, and all our coaches undergo rigorous training to lead these results-based programs. Therefore, the team delivering your training is highly qualified and provides industry-leading fitness strategies.
- Service of a high standard – We offer more than a gym; we offer a community. We have friendly and knowledgeable staff available seven days a week to support you, from advice on the form to discussing new training options. We place great importance on establishing relationships with our clients, and we assist them in both their fitness journeys as well as their personal growth & development journeys.
- We offer a hybrid program – With Adam Prowse, our clients enjoy a well-rounded, multifaceted program that combines personal training, boot camps, and 24/7 access to the gym. We offer various training options that will allow you to reach your goals in multiple ways, all under one roof. Its main advantage is flexibility, allowing you to fit your workout into your day rather than reschedule your day to accommodate it.
Make a Change
Real People. Real Results
We understand that change can be hard and sometimes looking after yourself is the last thing you get to focus on. We are a team of coaches and fitness professionals that have helped 1000’s of people through their transformation journey. We know what it takes and exactly what you are going to need every step of the way towards your goals.
It all starts by you taking the first step and getting in touch with us.
Once you do that we will sit down with you and make a plan towards your success!
Lake Macquarie Gym FAQ’S
What are your Lake Macquarie Gym opening hours?
Members at Adam Prowse Personal Training Lake Macquarie have access to the gym 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What things should I consider before choosing a gym in Lake Macquarie?
Does your Lake Macquarie Gym run 24/7?
Do you have changing rooms and toilets in your Gym Lake Macquarie?
Lake Macquarie Gym